Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's All Good

Maybe I was over reacting? Let’s blame the hormones.

I’ve been thinking about our recent decision to cancel our vacation in Florida.

I’m feeling doubtful.

I check the fares for the flights we would have taken.
I’m thinking the rates will have gone up or the plane will be full.
I’m looking for comfort.
The price has dropped $200.
What a deal!

Maybe I was just being overprotective?

I’m checking out the forum at www.babycenter.com
I realize there are lots of moms due in February that have done this before.
Experienced moms.
They can tell me what to do, right?
So I ask them what their OB’s think about flying during the first trimester.
After all, I didn’t talk to my OB. I only talked to her nurse.

All the moms say it’s OK to fly.

Time for some internet research.

I read and read and read for hours.

Everything I find says it’s OK to fly.

I print everything I can find.

Chris will read all of my research tonight.

Shouldn’t I just have more faith that everything will be fine?

No comments: