Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vivid Dreams


I had my first vivid pregnancy dream this week.

I dreamed that our baby was born.
The baby was a boy.

I took the baby for a walk one day, and he started to talk to me.
He was only one month old, so I was very proud of him.
I was so excited that I wanted to show Chris right away.

I took the baby to an apartment building.
We walked up a few flights of stairs and entered a newly painted white apartment.
Chris was inside assembling a crib.

I asked Chris what he was doing in this apartment.
Chris told me that this was the baby’s new apartment.
The baby was moving out of our house.
Chris told me that the baby has to move out someday, why not now?

I told Chris about my dream as soon as I woke up and we died laughing.

Chris assured me that our baby can live in our house until he is at least 18 years old.

No comments: