Friday, December 29, 2006

Rambling Thoughts

Ever wonder what rattles around in a pregnant woman’s brain during the day?

Here is a sample of my miscellaneous thoughts, just to satisfy your curiosity.

*We’re hungry.

*Ouch. Why is Squirt rolling around so much?

*Did we already schedule a tour of Labor & Delivery? We should do that.

*I can’t wait to go on maternity leave because my boss is getting on my last darned nerve.

*What should we take to the potluck party on New Year’s Eve?

*Should we donate our cord blood?

*What was I working on today?

*Is it too early for lunch?

*Ouch. Why is Squirt rolling around so much?

*Only 58 days until Squirt arrives. I can’t wait to meet this baby, but I am so terrified at the same time! How will I know what to do? I’ll miss being pregnant. I’ll miss sleeping.

*I should do some work. What do I feel like doing? I’m so glad it’s Friday.

*My reminder to practice relaxation just popped up on my computer screen. What was I thinking? Relaxing is just not something that I do.

*Potty time.

*My boss just came in and told me that I can leave early since it’s a holiday weekend. Hurray!

*I just told Chris that I’m leaving work early, so now I have to stop at the grocery store and pick up Erica from her friend’s house before we go to church for church cleaning tonight. Oh, poop!

Happy New Year!

No comments: