Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Knock, Knock. Is Anybody Home?

I think I felt the baby move today!

It’s the strangest feeling, and I can’t help but wonder if it’s actually the baby or just a little muscle twitch.

It feels like someone is tapping on my belly, but from the inside.

I’ve heard it described as a butterfly in your stomach or marbles rolling around. If I am actually feeling the baby moving, it feels like ticking or tapping from inside my stomach.

It’s a very weak sensation, and I probably wouldn’t even notice it at all if I was busy. I’ve had this feeling a couple of times in the last week or so, but I wasn’t sure if it was the baby or just more round ligament pain.

It’s such a unique sensation, now I understand why it is so difficult to put into words.

I’ll let you know if this is it!

No comments: